19;

At the age of 19, my short-term memory is getting worse. Seriously, I forgot my email password just now, the new one not to mention.

At the age of 19 also, I already found my jodoh. Eh? Tak tak, tipu jerp.

Hola guyss, been busy for the past few weeks and I'm glad another hectic week had passed. Yesterday, I'm done with my test, the last test before the grand finale of all (final exam). I've done my best, and also try my best to convince myself that I've done my best. Huh?

Alright, I just wanna make a quick and short update on the day I turn 19, 26 February. Yes I know it's kinda late to talk abt it but I just wanna put it here so I can read abt it in the future or anytime I want to. 

First of all, thank you for all the warm wishes and prayers from each one of you guys. Not to forget, all those gambar busuk of mine that you girls post on instagram or put it as their ws profile picture, haih cant wait for their days to come *evil laugh* For all the gifts and chocolatess from my sisters and ma girls, I totally appreciate it thank you so much!! On top of all, I praise Allah, always do for sending me the best parents I could've ever ask for. For the endless support and never once giving up on me, for always laugh at my jokes, for being my number one fans, for giving hands in handling my confusing life that full of shite and always, always let me being your child-like, clingy little princess. No words could express my gratitude for your presence. You both are the real mvp. Thank you very much. 

This year was quite special. Truth to be told, I never throw a birthday party nor celebrate with balloons and party stuff. The concept of birthday celebration among my family is by having a big meal like kfc, pizza etc and a cake. That's it. But this year, another first occur to me. This year, my birthday was on Sunday which obviously I was at home la kan. As usual I went back to Dengkil that evening and that night, in the ws group chat, Syaf said sth abt completing our ctu assignment. That's normal, like nothing suspicious abt it. What rose my curiosity is when all of them totally agreed to do it that night. I mean like, there was no arguments at all like everyone agreed with the time, place and all. Usually, Miera would be like "pukul 9 awal sangat la 9.30 la" or "buat kat dahlia 2 la rumah syaf aku malas nak gerak hehe". Usually. With a positive mind, I conclude that my girls have changed :'))

So I brought my laptop (since we planned to do our assignment) and make my way to Syaf's house. Selalunya Syaf never locked her front door so I would knock and open it straight away. But that night, another weird event was HER FRONT DOOR WAS LOCKED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. When I asked her abt it she be like "eh rumah aku tak pernah tak berkunci okay" oh girl, that's cute tho try to make me look dumb & dumber, nice try btw.

Then I went to her room and......


Oh, that's me try to grab them all while I can.

Girls, I just wanna let you know that I don't know how to react with surprises. Eventho my expression and reaction was biasa biasa je ((which kinda true when I watched the video again lol)) but heyy that was a pure reaction and deep inside I really really really touched. Gila tak terharu ?!!? I don't know what I did to deserve and to be given chance to know you girls in this short period of foundation life. How you girls manage to buy those balloons a day before, which was right after our class trip to skytrex. And thanks to Hakim that willingly to drive you girls to ioi just to prepare this small private party (choii). Eventho you girls act tengah berjimat ((even nak beli lunch pun fikir beribu kali)) but then spent some for this haih tell me how could I not treasure this moment. Also thank you for the pizzas !! (on behalf my housemates :b)

Oh, I keep the I, D and blue flower balloons. I stands for Izzatie obviously lel. D? Let's just leave it there shall we.

After that, I just went back to my room and brought some pizzas for my housemates. Sitting all alone in my room, checking out my phone bcs I was so tired and sleepy that time. Then, again, another surprise. My housemates 'invade' my room, brought a small cute homemade cake while singing happy birthday.

Yeah I wonder where the strawberry came from :b

That night, I slept with full tummy. Happy tummy, happy me. Blame these people, the reason why I gain fats (not weight).

Overall, it's definitely a day to remember. Before asasi, I told myself don't get too attached to people bcs it would be hard for me to say goodbye. But now, guess who will cry on the last day? *slowly raise my hand*




Btw, this is not a short update at all.



Till we meet again.